[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk MySQL CDR - MySQL starting too late

JP Carballo lists at netfone2x.com
Sun Nov 20 21:38:02 MST 2005

JP Carballo wrote:

> Eric Bishop wrote:
>
>> I have:
>>
>> [root at pbx ~]# chkconfig --list | grep mysql
>> mysqld          0:off   1:off   2:off   3:on    4:off   5:off   6:off
>> [root at pbx ~]# chkconfig --list | grep asterisk
>> asterisk        0:off   1:off   2:on    3:on    4:on    5:on    6:off
>>
>> What would you suggest I do?
>>

> <snip>
> <rant>
> Holy crap, this kind of replying is getting me dizzy! Up, down, what
> next? Left and right?
> Why can't we just agree to delete all previous text, anyway we all
> have threaded readers...don't we?
> </rant>
>
> chkconfig --level 3 mysqld off
> chkconfig --level 2 mysqld on
> chkconfig --level 2 asterisk off

I forgot to add that you should get this:

(root at vostok:asterisk)# chkconfig --list | grep "asterisk\|mysqld"
mysqld             0:off    1:off    2:on    3:off    4:off    5:off
6:off
asterisk           0:off    1:off    2:off    3:on    4:off    5:off
6:off

--
JP Carballo

http://www.netfone2x.com
Bringing the world closer.

It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level, I'm really quite busy.