[Asterisk-Users] Re: Mission-Critical Deployments

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Fri Nov 18 14:54:07 MST 2005

On 2005-11-17, <pdhales at optusnet.com.au> <pdhales at optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>> 4. What is a good company to contract with for emergency support?
>>    Digium?
>
> Find a local consultant. There are quite a few around...

We're in a rural area of Kansas.  Probably not that many around,
actually.  What we're talking about here is for problems that we *can't*
fix in-house.  We already have Asterisk experience, plus quite a bit of
Linux experience, so to be able to fix problems we can't would probably

But I will check out the wiki.

> I could. But I live in melbourne, australia.
> Which is not the same as austria.

Thanks, I was aware of that ;-)