[Asterisk-Users] TDM400p card problem

janvb at caselaboratories.com janvb at caselaboratories.com
Sun Nov 20 05:13:32 MST 2005

There is posibility that you have damaged the card with static
electricity. You should always make sure your hans are grounded to the
chassis when touching cards.

Anyway,

Take some clean alhohol and wach all connector on the PCI card. Also
remove the sub-cards and do the same. The connectors do collect a thin
layer of dirt that migh make cause a card not to connect on all pin's etc.

jan