[Asterisk-Users] stop asterisk when Idle

Luki lugosoft at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 02:16:52 MST 2005

> But I found some situations that, after several millions of calls seconds,
> need to reboot the box and not only restart asterisk.

If you have "several millions of calls seconds" a day, that would
imply a good number of calls at once... not sure if there is any time
that is convenient enough for a 5 minute downtime every day.

One office server I'm running has 10+ weeks of asterisk uptime running
CVS HEAD from May, it's not crowded but it's not lightly used either.
No need for a daily restart...

Luki