[Asterisk-Users] RE: return Credit Time

Abdul Lateef Khan abdul_zu at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 20 00:56:14 MST 2005

Hi Are,

Thank you for your reply, Actually i have my own billing system with
freeradius which is running for our customers. and i wanted to
integrate Callback system with our Billing System. So if i am going to
use AstBill or any others billing system i cannot make connection to
my real billing system.

For this i start to work with Asterisk and PHP to work with my old
database. First as i am begner in Asterisk i wanted to ask how i can
include PHP file and retrive the value from PHP variable into sip.conf
or extentions.conf.

for the example as you give me the example to send max calling time,
if i want to take this time value from php variable how i can define
into Dial format, is this configuration will work?

#include myphp.php
Dial("SIP/70103-dc7a", "SIP/70108|30|tTL($phpvar:$phpvar1:$phpvar2)|20")

--
Best Regards,
Abdul Lateef Khan
YM! : abdul_zu at yahoo.com