[Asterisk-Users] AMP partially not working, Apache dying on segfaults?

Francesco Peeters Francesco at FamPeeters.com
Sat Nov 19 16:55:06 MST 2005

Most of AMP seems to be working, but these do not:
Trunks
Outbound Routes
PHPMyAdmin
SysInfo

When I click these, nothing happens, and the apache errorlog shows:
[Sun Nov 20 00:22:56 2005] [notice] child pid 12771 exit signal
Segmentation fault (11)
[Sun Nov 20 00:23:00 2005] [notice] child pid 12783 exit signal
Segmentation fault (11)

It used to work, as I added an IAX2 trunk and Outbound routes before.

I had this in an earlier install of A at H, but as I needed to reinstall
after I got EXT3 problems, I didn't make a fuss about it, but this time
round I would really like to understand what is happening!...

TIA!

--
Francesco Peeters
----