[Asterisk-Users] bluetooth headset with softphone or direct asterisk

Ben Higley pbx at itsngroup.com
Sat Nov 19 14:47:38 MST 2005

Thank you for this build.. this was able to compile using CVS head as of
today.

I have made some success.. and without the wiki porving much information I
need some help yet.

I have sucessfully connected asterisk to my pocket_pc phone. however, when
trying to dial i get:
*CLI> Nov 19 13:42:09 NOTICE[20114]:
/usr/src/chan_bluetooth/chan_bluetooth.c:2226 try_connect: Initialised
bluetooth link to device Pocket_PC
 [AG]  Pocket_PC < AT+BRSF=23
 [AG]  Pocket_PC > ERROR
 [AG]  Pocket_PC < AT+CIND=?
 [AG]  Pocket_PC > ERROR
 [AG]  Pocket_PC < AT+CIND?
 [AG]  Pocket_PC > ERROR
 [AG]  Pocket_PC < AT+CMER=3,0,0,1
 [AG]  Pocket_PC > ERROR
 [AG]  Pocket_PC < AT+CLIP=1
 [AG]  Pocket_PC > ERROR
 [AG]  Pocket_PC < AT+CGMI=?
 [AG]  Pocket_PC > ERROR

*CLI> bluetooth show peers
BDAddr            Name       Role Status      A/C SCOCon/Fd/Th Sig
----------------- ---------- ---- ----------- --- ------------ ---
<mac hidden.....>  Pocket_PC  AG   Ready       Yes -1/-1/0      No

I try to issue

Dial(BLT/Pocket_PC/<phonenumber>)
 Executing Dial("SIP/2001-4c11", "BLT/Pocket_PC/<phone number>") in new stack
 [AG]  Pocket_PC < ATD<phonenumber>;
    -- Called Pocket_PC
 [AG]  Pocket_PC > ERROR
 [AG]  Pocket_PC < ATH
 [AG]  Pocket_PC < AT+CHUP

Almost there... but how can i get over this last hurdle?

In order to get here. I have had to pair the device with asterisk, by

iie sdptool add HF (hands free)
sdptool add HS (headset)

In the outgoing connections window of my pocket pc i see the servername
and configured as a n Audio Gateway.

ARGH....