[Asterisk-Users] VoIP connection US --> EU with ADSL a problem ?

Mateo Meier ich at mateo.ch
Sat Nov 19 14:13:42 MST 2005

Hello

I currently have a softphone (Firefly Soft Phone) here in Miami with a ADSL
Connection (3 Mbps/ 384 Kbps) connected to a Asterisk Server in Switzerland
with a ADSL (1,2 Mbps/ 200 Kbps). (both ADSL connection are not very busy.
Most of the time only 1 phone call is active )

I keep having problem with the connection.. Does anybody know if the above
connection and or the distance could be a problem?

Thank you for the help

Matt