[Asterisk-Users] call parking and realtime_ext

Edwin Horton edhorton at navcorp.com
Sat Nov 19 12:38:16 MST 2005

I am using realtime_ext, asterisk-1.2.0 and am trying to understand the
correct method of adding extensions in my database to correctly handing call
parking.  I have it working fairly well by adding an extension of 700 in the
correct context and then extensions 700-7xx with the ParkedCall application.
All works well unless the call is not picked up and it returns to the
extension that parked the call.  If this extension does not answer, I get a
congested message and the following error:

WARNING[5555]: pbx.c:2405 __ast_pbx_run: Timeout, but no rule 't' in context
'park-dial'

I would like to add a handler for this case in thr realtime list.  Any
ideas?

Ed Horton