[Asterisk-Users] i3micro VTA-111 to Ast 1.2

Adrian Carter adrian at lei.net.au
Sat Nov 19 11:42:46 MST 2005

Hey all
    I have an old VTA-111 with only H323 (i've emailed for a SIP
firmware, still waiting a response.... grrrr....) and have succesfully
got it to register and be able to place calls using both the chan_h323
and also chan_ooh323 .

    BUT.. I have a one way sound problem... I never seem to get
transmitted sound back to the H323 device. If  I speak from teh H323 to
a SIP or ZAP channel it works fine, but I can't even hear system prompts
etc etc. Using ooh323 I do hear ringing but thats it.

I've restricted codecs right down to just alaw/ulaw/gsm, and it doesn't
matter what I specify at the asterisk end or at the client end, using
only one of the 3 codecs etc etc, I get the same problem

buggered if I know whats going on. Can anyone else suggest what the
problem might be ? and does someone perhaps have a SIP firmware to solve
my problems another way?

--
Adrian Carter
Technical Manager

Web	  http://www.lei.net.au http://support.lei.net.au
Direct    +61 2 6163 6162  Support 1 300 662 415
E-mail    cartera at lei.net.au