[Asterisk-Users] Re: Forward Voicemail to remote server?

Are are at astartelecom.com
Sat Nov 19 11:17:11 MST 2005

Matt Riddell is right again. (He always is) :-)

Realtime voicemail storing messages in MySQL is your solution.

You just add MySQL replication. It is easy to set up and allows you to have
voicemail in as many locations you want.

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/replication-howto.html

We are already using this in our AstBill Clustering solution with a few
clients. It allows you to have one realtime database and a number of
Asterisk servers in parallel for load balancing.

It works like a dream.

--
Are Casilla
http://astartelecom.com - Independent VOIP Telecoms Broker. Asterisk