[Asterisk-Users] OT: Where to buy a T1 crossover cable for * and channel bank

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Sat Nov 19 07:18:40 MST 2005

I hit send too soon. If you compare you see that ethernet cables work
for straight through T-1 but not for crossover.

I usually mount jacks where needed and use shotr as possible premade
cables between the wll jack and equipment. I find it a lot easier to
punch wire down in those keystone jack connectors than crimping plugs.
You can facilitate crossover by punchdown and use standard patch cords.