[Asterisk-Users] FAX difference IAXModem / Hylafax and spandspapp_rxfax

Craig Guy cguy at bigpond.net.au
Fri Nov 18 19:57:49 MST 2005

Can Hylafax be made to produce ccitt G4 instead of ccitt G3 encoded images?
The G4 tiffs are smaller than G3 and are much more efficient to convert to
pdf.  I was able to patch spandsp to produce G4 encoded tiffs and was
wondering if Hylafax could be made to do the same as I'd really like ECM
support.

Craig