[Asterisk-Users] IAX and Firewall

Piotr A. Sygula psygula at net-shapers.com
Fri Nov 18 14:27:58 MST 2005

Unless your firewall is integrated with *, which I sincerely doubt, yes you
will need to open the right port on your firewall.  Make sure that you set
up your NAT and/or pinhole [if applicable] to point to your * box.

**
***
****
Peter A. Sygula
President/Chief Security Officer - NetShapers, Inc.
< http://www.net-shapers.com  >