[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk app_ices problem

Daniel Mikusa dan at trz.cc
Fri Nov 18 13:31:19 MST 2005

Greetings,

My question is about the app_ices dial plan application.  I've been
using it quite successfully for a while, however I've always had one
issue that I've not been able to explain.  Perhaps someone can help.

I'm running Asterisk 1.09 on Suse 9.3, and I have app_ices configured
and setup properly.  My problem occurs when I try to run multiple
instances of app_ices at the same time.  I can do up to 24
simultaneously, however when I hit 25 one of the first 24 instances quits.

Has anybody else had this problem and fixed it?
Does Asterisk have any limits that might be causing this?
Any thoughts on what section or files may pertain to this issue?
Or anything to just point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Dan