[Asterisk-Users] R2 variations by country

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Fri Nov 18 10:33:39 MST 2005

Noah Kamrat wrote:

> Is anybody aware of a list or specifications of R2 signaling by
> country?  There are many variations and I am looking for documentation
> that will save us having to analyze the calls for each country to
> determine how the bits are sent for each variant.  We manufacture PRI
> hardware and are looking to add R2 as a feature.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Noah

The only centralised sources of such information I know of are your
competitor's manuals. That's the main source of information I used when
developing the R2 support for *. :-)

For more detailed information you need to look at each country's local
specification. Some are easier to obtain than others.

Steve