[Asterisk-Users] Specirfic IP to specific context sip.conf

Benjamin Lawetz blawetz at teliphone.ca
Fri Nov 18 09:22:59 MST 2005

Hello,

I'm trying to configure one of our providers for incoming calls only.
He's sending me SIP calls from a certain range of IP addresses (let's say
192.168.5.0/255.255.255.0 for example purposes).
And I'm trying to configure sip.conf to send his calls in a specific
context, but he still keeps falling into the default context.

Here are the relevant parts of sip.conf:

[general]
context=default

[provider]
type=user
insecure=very (also tried yes)
context=provider
deny=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
permit=192.168.5.0/255.255.255.0
nat=no
canreinvite=no
dtmfmode=rfc2833

Anyone have any ideas? (I'm using asterisk 1.2.0)

Thanks,
Ben