[Asterisk-Users] OT: Softphone with Bluetooth support for *

Zoa zoachien at securax.org
Fri Nov 18 08:59:32 MST 2005

I tried it with our idefisk softphone before, (
http://www.asteriskguru.com/tools/idefisk_beta.php ) with a nokia
bluetooth headset, worked just fine. (dell lattitude d800 laptop with
built in bluetooth). I just used it as an audio card.

I know DIAX has support for the hangup button over bluetooth too,  but
it only works with 1 brand of phones.

Greetings,

Joachim.