[Asterisk-Users] Newbie question. (Long)

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Fri Nov 18 06:50:29 MST 2005

Well... the next best guess is the binary package that you downloaded
has some dependencies that are not on your system, or, the package
simply wasn't intended for your distro (for one reason or another).

Does the system have a developement environment that would allow you
down download the cvs source and compile it?