[Asterisk-Users] realtime callerid

Are london3 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 06:33:19 MST 2005

I don't think this is working with static or Realtime. I just tested it both
ways on two servers. No luck. voip-info.org <http://voip-info.org> is saying
the same.
*
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+config+sip.conf

restrictcid<http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/edit.php?page=Asterisk+sip+restrictcid>
*: (yes/no) To have the callerid restricted -> sent as ANI; use this to hide
the caller ID. This does not seem to work.

 If you are using Realtime it is easy to change the info in the database so
this can't be a big problem. You can contact me off list if you want more
information. If you want to prevent the original Caller id from beeing lost
you can store that in another field in your database.

Are Casilla
http://astartelecom.com - Independent VOIP Telecoms Broker. Asterisk
Consultants
http://astbill.com - Open Source Billing, Routing and Management software