[Asterisk-Users] ip phone

Yair Hakak yhakak at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 02:21:25 MST 2005

look, you get what you pay for.
excellent value for the price, but i've found they need more
handholding than others (sometimes they need to be rebooted, they
freeze up, etc). i'm phasing out in favor of pap2 units and analog
phones.
i've never had a problem with audio quality, however, audio quality
with other devices is noticably better.

-yair