[Asterisk-Users] Bristuff / Junghanns / Customer Service

Frederic Steinfels fredo at dvdupgrades.ch
Fri Nov 18 01:17:38 MST 2005

Matt Riddell wrote:

> Not if he was told to wait for it to work.

thanks. that was the case.
you see my warrranty claims were made within the first weeks after
getting the product. I was patient for two years. I am still patient
because fighting for 600euros is barely worth it. so I still appreciated
it if they released a version that was working without destroying the
isdn connection every now and then (at least bristuff is no longer core
dumping asterisk as it did frequently for over a year).

furthermore there is a two year warranty by law in germany.