[Asterisk-Users] List of Motherboards or Servers that are tested ok with Asterisk and Digium boards

Julian Lyndon-Smith asterisk at dotr.com
Fri Nov 18 00:49:11 MST 2005

Man, looking back it was a gas - the 16k wobbly rampack. You spent 30
minutes looking at a blank screen whilst loading "Horace goes skiing"
(or some other c*appy game you wanted to hack) making incantations to
the tapedrive god in the vain hope that you wouldn't get an I/O error.

It wasn't a gas then. ;)

Always coveted a 48k Spectrum. Got a CPC6128 instead ..

Julian.