[Asterisk-Users] newbie questions

janvb at caselaboratories.com janvb at caselaboratories.com
Thu Nov 17 17:09:20 MST 2005

You can put analogue phones in series, but I am not sure how many phones
a FSX connection will drag and I don't think the cards are designed for
it - don't know. Sounds to me as you would benefit from downloading
Asterisk and play around with a few softphones first and maybe buy
Digiums starter kit, cause you need to take into mind that Asterisk is
not realy a Plug & Play environment, it do require people who are
comfortable with the command prompt on Linux and have the time to fiddle
around with this (or money to pay someone to do so)

jan