[Asterisk-Users] HFC ISDN card and mISDN driver

Avi Miller avi.miller at squiz.net
Thu Nov 17 16:45:26 MST 2005

> I get the same errors with the install-misdn script from Beronet:

Replying to myself to say that I solved this issue by downloading the CVS
version of mISDN from isdn4linux's CVS repository and replacing the one from
the tarball that gets downloaded by the Makefile.

However, I still cannot get Asterisk to startup with mISDN, chan_misdn and
an /etc/asterisk/misdn.conf file -- it keeps saying "init_stack: Function
not implemented". If I remove the misdn.conf file, * will start, but won't
initialise my card (obviously).

So, I'm back to CAPI and chan_capi-cm on * 1.0.9 until I can find an
alternative ISDN-BRI card that allows multiple instances in a single PC.
Darn AVM!Fritz cards. *sigh*

cYa,
Avi

--
National Manager - Special Projects

< Melbourne . Sydney . Canberra . Hobart . London />

  2/340 Gore Street	 T: +61 (0) 3 9486 0411
  Fitzroy, Victoria      F: +61 (0) 3 9486 0611
  3202			 W: http://www.squiz.net/

.....>> Open Source  - Own it  -  Squiz.net ...../>