[Asterisk-Users] call levels

Alejandro Mejia Evertsz amejia at gua.net
Thu Nov 17 16:36:33 MST 2005

Hi,

One solution would be to configure each IP phone (in sip.conf) on a
different context.
[phone1]
context=local

[phone2]
context=intl

Then make 2 different contexts named "local" and "intl" on extensions.conf

[local]
exten => _9X.,1,yourDialString
; Nine followed by any number is just an example as I don't know the dial
plan in Argentina

[intl]
include => local
; Including local context to be available on intl too
exten => _00X.,1,yourDialString

This just looks like crap if you hadn't take the time to read a bit about
the dialplan.
I recommend you to look at:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+config+extensions.conf

voip-info.org has lots of nice documentation ;)

Hope it helps a bit...

Buena suerte!

Alejandro Mejia
  _____