[Asterisk-Users] sip.conf settings for voip.net / broadvox?

Adam Megacz adam at megacz.com
Thu Nov 17 12:19:46 MST 2005

Has anybody succeeded in making outbound/inbound SIP connections to
voip.net (or broadvox, which voip.net is just a reseller of)?

I can make calls fine through their ATA, but my control panel password
doesn't seem to be my SIP credential.

  - a

--
PGP/GPG: 5C9F F366 C9CF 2145 E770  B1B8 EFB1 462D A146 C380

Q: "Won't the pendulum swing back?"
A: "It has never been a pendulum. Think tectonic plates instead."
                                              -- from patrick.net