[Asterisk-Users] Re: 1.2 chan_modem not installing?

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Thu Nov 17 10:43:14 MST 2005

Chris Wade wrote:

> Are you referring to the WARNING WARNING WARNING lines?  If you are, I'm
> fairly certain that chan_modem.so and friends are not listed in the
> group of 'bad' modules.  At least not as of 'make update' at 8:00am CST.

They should be; it compares the list of .so files built in the source
tree to the list already installed. Since chan_modem_* are not being
built, there should not be any chan_modem_*.so files in the source tree,
so it should complain.

I just did a clean checkout and build here, and it absolutely did warn
me about all four chan_modem_*.so files that I had in
/usr/lib/asterisk/modules.