[Asterisk-Users] Hangup detection - TDM400P

Jesus Bermudez Riquelme - Pcmur Soluciones Informaticas idi1 at pcmur.com
Thu Nov 17 10:01:57 MST 2005

Here in Spain we had that problem since the hangup here is done by changing
line polarity.
It is solved by aplying this patch:

http://www.maxosystem.net/asterisk/asterisk-stable-polarity-v5.diff
$ cd /usr/src/asterisk/channels
$ patch chan_zap.c < /your/route/here/asterisk-stable-polarity-v5.diffand in
zapata.conf :answeronpolarityswitch=yes
hanguponpolarityswitch=yesHope it helps ;)----- Original Message -----