[Asterisk-Users] Wireless SIP Phones with Asterisk

Garrett Smith gsmith at voipsupply.com
Thu Nov 17 09:46:45 MST 2005

Juan:

We have tested all of the phones for compatibility. Additionally, we have
numerous customers using WiFi phones with Asterisk.

Some of the "fan favorites" are the UTStarCom F1000 and the Hitachi
IPC-5000.

If you have any more specific questions, feel free to get me a call or write
me an email.

Thanks

Garrett Smith
<gsmith at voipsupply.com>