[Asterisk-Users] Dazed and Confused

Simone Cittadini mymailforlists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 07:16:37 MST 2005

Matt ha scritto:

>Hi,
>Just yesterday I got an amber light on my PowerEdge 2850 saying "PCI
>Parity Error EB113"
>
>The on-screen message says:
>
>Uhhuh. NMI received. Dazed and confused, but trying to continue
>You probably have a hardware problem with your RAM chips

I solved it putting the digium card in another pci slot (actually the
first one)
I think it also happened once when the card got too much red alarms for
the pri coming down from provider's side, but can't be sure as the
server is in housing and I don't know the exact moment when the screen
went amber