[Asterisk-Users] chan_bluetooth

Victor Alvarez victor at sentidocomun.es
Thu Nov 17 05:46:38 MST 2005

Hi,

 I have been trying chan_bluetooth module for asterisk during last week. I found some difficulties configuring it, due mainly to my ignorance and secondly to the lack of documentation. Thanks to the list I have managed to configure the Audio Gateway mode and I have a strong doubt about how it works.

This is my scenario:

  sip phone--->sip-Asterisk-bluetooth------>Nokia 6630 & 7600 ----------->PSTN (My mobile phone)

I want to make a call from my sip phone to my mobile phone using the Nokias as intermediaries. I have successfully made calls using both of them, but I get all the audio on the Nokia when I was expecting it on my sip phone.

I am thinking what could be the point for this as the only functionality I am getting is dialling from the sip phone instead of from the Nokia, as for the rest, it is nothing but a normal pstn call. Is it due to a wrong configuration, an uncompleted programming, or Am I just missing the point?

Regards,
 Victor.