[Asterisk-Users] New asterisk management tool

Henning Kilset Pedersen henning at mopo.no
Thu Nov 17 01:53:48 MST 2005

tor, 17,.11.2005 kl. 00.24 -0800, skrev snacktime:
> Although I posted a demo a couple of weeks back, we have a new release
> of our management gui that has a lot more user friendly features and
> has gone through a bunch of testing.  Still no name for it as it's
> mostly an internal project, but we will come up with something asap.
> Right now I believe it's ready for more input from the community.
> Before being read for beta testing we want to get some documentation
> out.  For the brave there is a download at
> http://asterisk.paymentonline.net.

This looks very, very sweet. We do all our inhouse development on Rails,
and are rapidly falling in love with the technology. Looking forward to
ripping your code apart and making wise-ass comments about it ;p

Seriously, though, it seems like you've covered a lot of the
functionality. Like you said, queues and the like are missing, and ring
groups as well it seems like, but heck - I'm sure you'll get to it in a
while.

Have you posted this to voip-info.org?

Regards,
Henning Pedersen