[Asterisk-Users] Two internet connections cause unecessary bridging of calls

Keith Waters kwlist at waters.co.za
Thu Nov 17 01:23:26 MST 2005

Hi All!

My asterisk box has 2 low speed ADSL connections (using pppoe straight from
my asterisk at home box).   I've routed some IP ranges out over one of the ADSL
lines and the other is the default route.

The problem I have is that if one of the sip extentions that is routed over
the one line calls a sip extention that is routed over the other line,
asterisk does a native bridge (which it should do a reinvite)

Reinvite between two sip extentions on the same ADSL line works 100%.

I'm using CVS head circa 11 October.

Has anybody else had trouble with this problem?

regards,
Keith
sip://keith@sip.intercape.co.za