[Asterisk-Users] receive fax with asterisk

Jonathan k. Creasy jonathan at bluegrass.net
Wed Nov 16 16:25:12 MST 2005

I can't seem to compile IAXmodem.

sh build:

iaxmodem.c: In function `cleanup':  iaxmodem.c  iaxmodem-cfg.ttyIAX  lib
README  termpkg-ttydforfax.patch  TODO
iaxmodem.c:90: error: too many arguments to function `iax_register'
iaxmodem.c: In function `main':
iaxmodem.c:705: error: `IAX_EVENT_CNG' undeclared (first use in this
function)
iaxmodem.c:705: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
iaxmodem.c:705: error: for each function it appears in.)
iaxmodem.c:754: error: too many arguments to function `iax_register'

I am using the libiax2 that I just got out of CVS with "cvs checkout
libiax2"

-Jonathan