[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 Multiple Line Appearance

Omar A. Sabek omar.sabek at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 10:38:57 MST 2005

If I understand this thread correctly, they are discussing monitoring the
status of other agents. This cannot be done with the SIP firmware on the
CP-79x0 phones.

We are currently working on testing the SCCP firmware with the revisions
made to the chan-sccp module, but I am stuck on getting the phone to accept
the CTLSEP<mac>.tlv file. Does anyone have a working version of the xml
contents of this file?

Thanks,

Omar A. Sabek