[Asterisk-Users] SpanDSP and broken faxes (cut short pages)

George Vagenas gvagasterisk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 08:26:53 MST 2005

Hi all,

I have Asterisk 1.2rc2, TE205P and spandsp 0.0.2pre21. Everything work
fine but when there is a lot of traffic (more than 40-50 channels
active) i receive or send broken faxes (the pages are cut short). Is
that because of frame slip problem? The PCI slot the the card is on
always share IRQ with the raid controller unless if i enable the APIC
but then the card takes the IRQ 185, which for me its the same trouble.
What do you think, is the problem caused because of the IRQ or is
something else i have to check?

Thanks
George