[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk: BUS Error in SPARC/Linux (debian)

Ryan Pagquil rpagquil at philonline.com
Wed Nov 16 00:07:33 MST 2005

Hi,
         I used Aterisk 1.0.7 Debian package and it is now running. I
noticed that when I used X-lite and GSM codec is enabled Aterisk
stops and says Bus Error. Here is the message i got:

*CLI>     -- Executing VoiceMailMain("SIP/mydomain.com-0011a700",
"810020") in new stack
     -- Playing 'vm-login' (language 'en')
Bus error

But when I disable GSM on X-lite Asterisk doesn't hang. What seems to
be the problem here? Is there an issue regarding GSM on
Debian/Sparc64? I think same thing happened when I first used
Asterisk-1.0.9 version. Please help...

Thanks,
Ryan