[Asterisk-Users] Agent not ready

Marcus Deluigi (intern) i-mardel at wicresoft.com
Wed Nov 16 00:29:21 MST 2005

A stupid question, but is it possible to use the PauseQueueMember
function with AgendLogin?

Whenever I use AgendLogin, I have a connection and the agend cannot dial
another extension to pause.
Creating a new line does not help, because the server returns 403
(forbidden).

If I use AgendCallbackLogin, I have no log entry about the logout,
because there is no AgendLogout.
So I don't want to use that function  ...

My dialplan looks like this:
exten => 101,1,Playback(welcome)
exten => 101,2,AgentLogin()
exten => 102,1,PauseQueueMember(|Agent/1001)
exten => 103,1,UnpauseQueueMember()

I tried various parameters for PauseQueueMember, but the CIL does not
even show an entry on dialing 102, after the connection is established
with the extension 101