[Asterisk-Users] How to check how many G729 codec licenseinstalled

Andy Kuo akuoca at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 12:24:30 MST 2005

I think you can specify the priority in sip.conf in the [general] section
 disallow=all
allow=g729
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
.
.
.
 During call setup, Asterisk will negotiate for g729 first, if it's not
available on the other end, it'll try ulaw next, then alaw...
 I'm not sure what happens when your g729 license is used up. I'm assuming
it should go on the next codec on the priority. Need to confirm on that. So
far, we have morce g729 license than what we are using now.
 Cheers.
AK