[Asterisk-Users] Infinitum bloquenado SIP ???? / Is Infinitumblocling SIP ????

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Tue Nov 15 09:48:51 MST 2005

Hi Alvaro.

What Ive noticed is that telmex has been blocking not sip traffic but rtp
traffic in my case. Sip phones can connect to my asterisk box but after a
call is established, no voice comes back or forth. I have the same config on
an outside box in the US and everything works perfectly.

Both boxes are working as gateways and firewall and they have the same
iptables rules so I know it is not a firewall related issue since the box in
the US works great.

I guess telmex is doing something...

  _____