[Asterisk-Users] Mixmonitor

Brian Roy mister.roy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 07:05:32 MST 2005

On 11/14/05, BJ Weschke <bweschke at gmail.com> wrote:

> There is a known issue right now where using mixmonitor with
> chan_local is going to cause an unintentional disconnect. Are you
> using Local/ with this setup?

  BJ,
 Thanks for the response. No, I've got nothing going though chan/local at
all. It's a real straigh-forward zap to sip bridge. Nothing fancy. I'm going
to try and route my calls over to another box via iax today and see if that
makes any difference. The mixmonitor will be looking at sip to iax then.
 Let me know if you think I should file a bug on this.
 -Brian