[Asterisk-Users] A2Billing problems. no longer

John Fraser john at hkvoice.net
Tue Nov 15 04:04:34 MST 2005

figured it out. thanks anyway.

the first dload had stopped at 12 percent.  second dload was named
Open_A2Billing_version_Raccoon.tar.gz.1
ran the command
tar -xzvf Open_A2Billing_version_Raccoon.tar.gz.1
everything good now at least up to this point.

hope this helps the other non linux people out there

john fraser

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 02:52:46 -0800, John Fraser wrote