[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7905 sccp Hold and Message buttons

Francesco Angi Francesco.Angi at logostech.it
Tue Nov 15 03:58:48 MST 2005

Hi all.
Two simple questions about Cisco 7905 on Asterisk using chan_sccp.
1) using both sccp firmware 5.0 and 6.1 I cannot put a call in hold,
because there's no Hold Button at all! Is there a way to configure
buttons? Perhaps through XML?

2) How can I configure Message button to dial my voicemail number (and
not default 8500)? I tried to enter the number into the messagesURL
element in SEP<mac_address>.cnf.xml, I also put it into sccp.conf, but
pushing Message always dials 8500.

Thank you,
_fangi_