[Asterisk-Users] "open" asterisk?

don vanfossen vb6xweb at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 14 20:52:17 MST 2005

Heh...who really cares about this topic?
I have a mailbox full of crap about who is gonna make
recordings where...
I made my own...I don't use the ones with asterisk
anyway....
And I am a heck of a lot more concerned about things
that truely relate to
asterisk functionality...Voice prompts don't make
asterisk work.