[Asterisk-Users] Problem with Cisco local conference and hangup

Leif Neland leifn at neland.dk
Mon Nov 14 19:08:39 MST 2005

> On Nov 14, 2005, at 5:27 PM, C F wrote:
>> On 11/14/05, Leif Neland <leifn at neland.dk> wrote:

So it should act differently if the outgoing call is internal or external.
Or outgoing calls should be blocked.
Or outgoing calls which are not tollfree should be blocked. (I have free
calls to all the subscribers of the same voisp as me)

Is there support in SIP for the voisp supplying the cost when setting up the
call?

Leif