[Asterisk-Users] "open" asterisk?

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 17:20:46 MST 2005

On 11/14/05, Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk <roy at karlsbakk.net> wrote:

> >> Brian was very precise in telling where Allison had got her orders
> >
> >  To which Allison responded "Just so we're clear, Mark left the
> > decision up to me". Again, what part of that didn't you grasp? Please
> > stop spreading FUD.
>
> This is not even close to FUD
>
> What Mark said was "we can continue to use you as our voice if, and
> only if, you don't do ANYTHING with the openpbx guys
>
> or something like it
>
> meaning it was her dicision
>
> nice thing. if she did one single job for anyone in, say, the openpbx
> sosciety, she would be kicked out from digium
>
> no, this is Open Source. there is nothing monopolic about it
> it's all open
> open source!

 Funny. I didn't gather any of what you're saying from the thread you
brought into this list. Maybe I should go reread it just to be sure,
while you go look up the definition of FUD and slander so you can be
clear on what it is that you are in fact doing with the start of this
thread.

--
Bird's The Word Technologies, Inc.
http://www.btwtech.com/