[Asterisk-Users] "open" asterisk?

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Mon Nov 14 17:10:05 MST 2005

On Monday 14 November 2005 18:53, Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk wrote:
> >  What part of "Mark left the decision up to me" did you not grasp from
> > the original thread?  Stop spreading FUD.
>
> Brian was very precise in telling where Allison had got her orders

Yes, Brian was very precise about it but let's be perfectly clear here: Where
is Brian's UNEQUIVOCAL EVIDENCE that Mark forced Alison's hand?  Brian has
none, that's where it is.  He is speculating, pure and simple.  It's easier
to believe that Mark gave Alison some ultimatum than it is to believe what
Alison says.

Really Roy, this really is too much.  Put forth your proof or shut the hell
up.  Penis envy like this is unbelievable, especially from someone WITH a
penis.

This is all just... wow.  Unreal that you'd bring something like this forward
without some damn hard proof.

-A.