[Asterisk-Users] Using RxFAX and TxFAX together

Juan Jose Comellas juanjo at comellas.com.ar
Mon Nov 14 15:56:51 MST 2005

Has anybody ever used the TxFAX application to send a fax to RxFAX on another
Asterisk installation. I'm trying to do just that and both apps remain
blocked in the ast_waitfor_nandfds() function without transmitting anything.
I am calling TxFAX with the 'caller' parameter.

What is strange is that both apps block on a call to ast_waitfor() with a
inifinite timeout. I've seen this in several other places in Asterisk and
these calls are normally the source of hung channels. Is this correct?

--
Juan Jose Comellas
(juanjo at comellas.com.ar)