[Asterisk-Users] Media gateway recommendations?

Dustin Wenz dwenz at iscompanies.com
Mon Nov 14 15:09:54 MST 2005

Thanks for the info. Are you finding the Lucent gateway to play as
nicely as people say it should with Asterisk? The data sheet claims
that it can manage 720 concurrent calls. I think that piece of
hardware is a little too extreme for our purposes. Even something
that offered 1/10th the capacity would be more than enough. Does
Lucent offer any sort of "TNT Universal Gateway Mini"?

     - .Dustin Wenz